Permit applications approved by the Texas Railroad Commission for May 23 through May 29 for Districts 7C, 8, and 8A. Numbers in parentheses indicate the number of permits approved for that leasehold. This is the latest drilling report.
- Anadarko E&P Onshore, LLC, Longhorn 55-1-30 Unit, Loving, new drill.
- Apache Corporation, Lumbee, Reeves, new drill.
- APC Water Holdings 1, LLC, APC 54-1-6, Loving, new drill (3); APC 54-1-18, Loving, new drill.
- BHP Billiton Petroleum (TxLa Op.) Co., Laverne 58-T2-12×1 SA, Reeves, new drill; State Hedblom 56-T3-24, Reeves, new drill (3); TBD 57-T1-41×32, Reeves, new drill.
- Blackbeard Operating, LLC, 6 Pounder SE, Crane, new drill; Blackbeard Operating LLC, Sealy Smith Foundation A, Winkler, new drill (2).
- Boaz Energy II Operating, LLC, Mabee, Terry, new drill.
- Bold Operating, LLC, TSRH West 19-20 C, Reagan, new drill.
- Capitan Energy Incorporated, Mother Fee 28, Culberson, new drill.
- Carrizo Permian, LLC, Dorothy Unit 38, Reeves, new drill (3).
- Centennial Resource Production, LLC, War Eagle B Unit, Reeves, new drill.
- COG Operating, LLC, Spanish Trail 3-10 HZ Unit, Midland, new drill; Rudd Draw 26-21, Loving, new drill.
Read the full article here
If you have further questions about a current and future drilling report, feel free to reach out to us here.